These baked everything bagel chicken tenders are fun and delicious for the young and the young at heart! Since there is no breading they are great for gluten-free, paleo & carb reduced diets. served with garlic mayo they really hit the spot!
Serve with garlic mayo or dipping sauce of your choice!
Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
- 3/4 cup everything bagel mix
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk of your choice (non-dairy is fine)
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1 inch wide strips (or use a pack of chicken tenders from the meat aisle)
- Pour milk into a medium-sized bowl & pour everything bagel mix onto a plate
- Dip the chicken into the milk then press into the spice mix. Be sure to fully coat the chicken.
- Place the coated chicken strip onto the baking sheet & repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked (internal temp 165F).
- Serve with garlic mayo or dipping sauce of your choice.
Co-founder of Healthy Family Media and the Healthy Family Expo, Kay is an adventurer & Ironman triathlete, as well as mum to an active 11-year-old. Originally from Montreal, she has been proud to call British Columbia home for over 15 years. Whether running, hiking & biking in the mountains or creating healthy meals in the kitchen, Kay is always up for something new. Her contagious enthusiasm & zest for life mean we’re never quite sure what she’ll be up to next, but we’re sure that it will be an amazing adventure!