Over the past decade, the Healthy Family Media team has introduced thousands of North American food & beverage brands to our highly engaged audience of Metro Vancouver parents in a variety of ways:
- Sampling Events: Local parents get to know new food & beverages products through our Sip & Savour Celebrations with swag bags & online Facebook parties in partnership with Whole Foods Market
- Seasonal Guides & Holiday Parties: Local parents love our seasonal guides & Facebook parties, including our annual Stocking Stuffer Guide for Foodies, Holiday Gift Guide, and popular Holiday Facebook Party.
- Custom Recipe Creation: We design, photograph & publish Original Recipes featuring new products
- Recipe Syndication: We publish brand recipes on HealthyFamilyLiving.com and share through our channels
- Digital Campaigns: We spread the word about brands through sponsored articles, product reviews & advertorials, e-newsletters (7000+ subscribers), and social media campaigns (25,000+ followers)
- Social Media Management: We offer social platform analysis & management, strategy consultation, creation of editorial calendars, industry reports, ad campaign analysis & execution, and social media parties
Sip & Savour Celebrations
Due to incredible demand from brands and attendees, Healthy Family Living Vancouver’s popular Sip & Savour Celebration with Whole Foods Market will return in on THREE separate dates in 2022:
- Winter 2022 - February 26th
- Spring 2022 - May 14th
- Fall 2022 - October 22nd
Each of these campaigns includes product placement in 300 gift bags distributed to Metro Vancouver parents at Whole Foods Market Pop-Ups and prize features with real-time engagement with parents at an online Facebook Party that same evening. This is a great way for your brand to meaningfully connect with parents online while they have your product in their hands. To get a feel for how it works, have a look at the Ticket Page & Promo Video, Facebook Party Page, and Gift Bag Pickup Photo Gallery for the most recent Sip & Savour Celebration.