EXCITEMENT OF THE RIDE UP
VIEWS FOR MILES
What else to know before you go:
- Purchase your day ticket online prior to visiting the Sea to Sky Gondola
- The Sea to Summit ascent trail from the base to the summit is open, however, at this time hikers will be required to obtain a free day-use pass for Stawamus Chief Park from BC Parks.
- There are a number of indoor and outdoor dining & food options available at the base and the top of the gondola, or you're welcome to bring your own picnic like we did this time.
- If you're curious about the Sea to Sky Gondola's covid health & safety plan, visit their website.
- And most importantly...have a blast!
Born & raised in Vancouver, and co-founder of Healthy Family Media and the Healthy Family Expo, Angela is a reformed divorce lawyer turned healthy family champion! By day, she thrives on connecting conscious brands with busy Vancouver families. By night, you’ll find her wrangling two feisty daughters, choosing between instant pot or healthy freezer meals for dinner, and singing with MomChoir. She especially loves sharing her favourite family-friendly finds with other Lower Mainland parents!