Looking for non-candy ideas to fill your kids’ Easter baskets this year? We have pulled together some of our favourite ideas by age group (2-5 and 6-12), so we’ve got your toddlers, preschoolers, elementary kids & tweens covered!
Wishing you all a Happy Easter weekend with less sugar and fewer meltdowns!
Toddler & Preschool Easter Basket Ideas (Age 2 – 5)
1. Sidewalk chalk
2. Silikids straws (from London Drugs)
3. Furo Cozy Tunes Music Headband/Mask (from London Drugs)
4. Easter-Themed Books (we like the selection at Kidsbooks)
5. Dino Freeze Pops (from London Drugs)
6. Bubble Wands
7. Hape Happy Babies Multicultural (from BC Playthings)
Loot Toys Bath Squigglers (from Active Baby)
Small garden tools
Elementary & Tween Easter Basket Ideas (Age 6 – 12)
1. Cosmic coil (from BC Playthings)
2. U-Fidget Toys (from BC Playthings)
3. Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
4. Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish (from Dilly Dally Kids)
6. Plus Plus Blocks (from BC Playthings)
Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter weekend!
If you’re looking for Easter Egg Hunts across Metro Vancouver you will find a full list by neighbourhood HERE.
Co-founder of Healthy Family Media and the Healthy Family Expo, Kay is an adventurer & Ironman triathlete, as well as mum to an active 11-year-old. Originally from Montreal, she has been proud to call British Columbia home for over 15 years. Whether running, hiking & biking in the mountains or creating healthy meals in the kitchen, Kay is always up for something new. Her contagious enthusiasm & zest for life mean we’re never quite sure what she’ll be up to next, but we’re sure that it will be an amazing adventure!