Ready for some online fun as we head into summer?
From June 11-19, 2022, join our Family Food Challenge with Whole Foods Market on Instagram and qualify to win over $2500 in prizes, including a $500 Airbnb getaway for your family!
Registration is FREE and opens on May 31st to all BC & Ontario families. The first 100 families who register receive a $10 Whole Foods Market gift card!
Complete up to 8 simple challenges from June 11-19, and post your photos or videos to your Instagram profile and stories for your chance to win big! Do as many of the challenges as you like at your own pace over challenge week - all in one day or spread them out, it's up to you!
The more challenges you complete, the more prizes you'll qualify to win, and the more entries you'll earn toward the Grand Prize Giveaway that includes a $500 Airbnb getaway for your family!
Registration Perks for the Family Food Challenge:
- $10 Whole Foods Market gift card (for the first 100 families who register);
- Coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $50+ at Whole Foods Market for all registered families;
- Chance to win over $2500 in prizes, including healthy treats from awesome brands available at Whole Foods Market like Happy Planet, Herbaland, Dream Pops, Healthy Crunch, Yucatan Guacamole, So Delicious, Once Upon A Farm, and Wholly Veggie; AND
- Choose Your Own Adventure E-Cookbook For Kids (PDF) from Healthy Family Living Vancouver
Grand Prize Giveaway is valued at $1500 and includes:
- $500 Airbnb Gift Card;
- $200 Whole Foods Market Gift Card; AND
- $100 Prize Packs from each of the following brands: Happy Planet, Herbaland, Dream Pops, Healthy Crunch, Yucatan Guacamole, So Delicious, Once Upon A Farm, and Wholly Veggie
Wondering what to do with the kids in Metro Vancouver this weekend, or what to make for dinner? You can find it at HealthyFamilyLiving.com! From the Sunshine Coast to the Fraser Valley, we’re the best online resource for busy parents looking for practical tips for healthy, active, sustainable living. For the latest on family events, outdoor adventures, birthday parties, camps & classes and kid-approved recipes, follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our parent-approved e-newsletter!