Every night could be taco night! Need a fast, healthy meal that the whole family will gobble up? Tacos are always a winning meal around here and these Veggie Ranch Tacos from Wholly Veggie couldn't be any easier to make. We even have the kids make these themselves while we cheer them on!
We love that Wholly Veggie's approach to plant-based eating is " Veggies but fun!" With our kids involved in all sorts of activities, we don't have time for dinner battles but we still want the majority of our eating to be plant-based and full of veggies. These Veggie Ranch Tacos are super flexible and can easily be made spicy with kimchi and cabbage, sweet with diced mango and avocado, or smoky with barbeque sauce and black beans. Better yet, put all the fixings out and have a taco bar night!
VEGGIE RANCH TACOS
Delicious plant-based tacos in a flash!
- 6 mini soft taco shells
- 1 box Wholly Veggie Ranch Cauliflower Wings
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- Chopped lettuce or salad mix
- Bake the Cauliflower Wings as directed or if you have an air fryer you can fry them at 400F for 10 minutes to get them extra crispy
- Prepare your veggie toppings
- Warm up your taco shells on a pan until they are slightly golden
- Assemble your tacos by placing the lettuce first, cauliflower, carrots, and tomatoes, and then drizzle the ranch sauce that comes with the cauliflower wings
- Serve & enjoy!
Recipe by Kelsey Morita | Recipe originally featured on Torrie Giraldo
Wondering what to do with the kids in Metro Vancouver this weekend, or what to make for dinner? You can find it at HealthyFamilyLiving.com! From the Sunshine Coast to the Fraser Valley, we’re the best online resource for busy parents looking for practical tips for healthy, active, sustainable living. For the latest on family events, outdoor adventures, birthday parties, camps & classes and kid-approved recipes, follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our parent-approved e-newsletter!