We're ready for some cool summer vibes! And we've found them in this refreshing strawberry dessert that is perfect for a snack by the pool or as a delicious dessert. All the summer feels of strawberries mixed with the serious goodness of Organika MCT oil powder, electrolytes & enhanced collagen. With added benefits of promoting our skin and joint health, enhanced collagen is an easy add-in to your favourite drinks & more!
Organika is a Canadian family-owned business of 31 years that is committed to helping people love living healthy. Their Enhanced Collagen is Canada’s #1 selling collagen powder! A clean, single-ingredient formula sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle and free from all hormones, antibiotics, GMOs, and gluten. Organika's Electrolytes + Enhanced Collagen™ is your go-to blend for an instant dose of thirst-quenching nutrients and grass-fed bovine collagen. Simply add this effervescent powder to water for a light-tasting electrolyte-replenishing drink, with zero grams of sugar.
BLENDED STRAWBERRY DESSERT WITH COLLAGEN
Summer vibes in a refreshing strawberry dessert!
- 2 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp ground chia
- 1 tbsp Organika MCT Oil Powder
- 1 scoop Organika Strawberry Peach Electrolytes + Enhanced Collage
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil until it becomes liquid.
- In a blender, process the strawberries, MCT powder, collagen+ electrolytes, chia & maple syrup.
- While the blender is still running, add the coconut oil in a slow stream.
- Pour the mixture into dessert glasses or bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Wondering what to do with the kids in Metro Vancouver this weekend, or what to make for dinner? You can find it at HealthyFamilyLiving.com! From the Sunshine Coast to the Fraser Valley, we’re the best online resource for busy parents looking for practical tips for healthy, active, sustainable living. For the latest on family events, outdoor adventures, birthday parties, camps & classes and kid-approved recipes, follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our parent-approved e-newsletter!