Help relieve your baby with these frozen teething treats! Teething is a tough job. It's painful, frustrating (for baby & parents), and a loooooong process. One of our tried-and-true ways to care for teething tots is to offer relief in the form of a tasty treat. These two-ingredient teethers help soothe sore gums and ease fussiness. Oh and by the way, they make great treats for non-teething kiddos and parents too!
We love having fresh popsicles in the freezer for anyone in the family who might need a chill snack. Teething, toddle tantrums, teen angst, and a mommy meltdown are all soothed with a break, a deep breath and a cool snack. With Once Upon A Time Fruit & Veggie blends, we have made many flavoured pops. Our favourites are the Pineapple, Banana, Avocado & Mint and the Apple, Banana & Kale.
frozen teething treats
Cooling treat for teething babies!
- 1/2 pouch Once Upon a Farm baby fruit & veggie blend
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened dairy-free yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine 1/2 pouch of the Once Upon a Farm baby fruit & veggie blend of your choice + 2 tablespoons of dairy-free yogurt.
- Spoon or pour the mixture into your frozen mold tray—filling about 3/4 way. Wipe off any excess from the tray.
- Secure the tops/handles and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove treats from the mold tray and enjoy.
We used Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicle Frozen Pop Tray to make these pops.
Wondering what to do with the kids in Metro Vancouver this weekend, or what to make for dinner? You can find it at HealthyFamilyLiving.com! From the Sunshine Coast to the Fraser Valley, we’re the best online resource for busy parents looking for practical tips for healthy, active, sustainable living. For the latest on family events, outdoor adventures, birthday parties, camps & classes and kid-approved recipes, follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our parent-approved e-newsletter!