Dietary restrictions don't have to take the fun out of the kitchen! This lip-smacking recipe for Chocolate Salted Caramel Seed Butter Cups uses Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter for the ultimate sweet treat that's low in sugar and full of flavour! Plus this recipe is Keto, Vegan, Plant-based, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-Free, low sugar, Allergen-friendly, and no-bake therefore you can enjoy these delicious chocolate cups in no time!
KETO CERTIFIED & SCHOOL APPROVED
A sweet treat of salted caramel, but healthier & super delicious. Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel is dairy-free and vegan, made with sunflower seeds, making it tree nut-free and peanut-free. Plus it's low in sugar with only 1 gram of sugar per serving. Amazing! We love that with Healthy Crunch we can trust that we are getting whole real food that makes us feel good inside and out.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Seed Butter Cups
Allergen-friendly plant-based delights!
- 14 oz 70% Dark Chocolate (low sugar or no sugar)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and set it aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler or in the microwave (if microwaving, do it in short increments to prevent burning).
- Once the chocolate has melted, spoon a layer (about 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp) to cover the bottom of the molds, then place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Spoon a small scoop of Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter into each mold.
- Spoon the top chocolate layer into each mold to cover the Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter, then place back in the freezer for another 15 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge to keep them fresh. Enjoy. Happy Crunching!
Healthy Crunch has a mission to innovate your favourite everyday foods, making them healthier and super delicious! Their products are proudly made in Canada with local ingredients. Founded by registered dietitian and trained chef, Julie Bednarski, Healthy Crunch began their journey of creating good for you foods starting with kale chips, and then evolving into their current products that now include Crispy Squares, Trail Mixes, Coconut Chips, Granola Bars, Seed Butters, Instant Lattes and Chia Jams.
Wondering what to do with the kids in Metro Vancouver this weekend, or what to make for dinner? You can find it at HealthyFamilyLiving.com! From the Sunshine Coast to the Fraser Valley, we’re the best online resource for busy parents looking for practical tips for healthy, active, sustainable living. For the latest on family events, outdoor adventures, birthday parties, camps & classes and kid-approved recipes, follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our parent-approved e-newsletter!