This Loaded Pizza Dip is the kind of dip that dreams are made of. It's creamy, it's cheesy, and it makes everything it touches taste like pizza. What more could you really need? Much like pizza itself, this Loaded Pizza Dip is made for customization. Add in all your favorite toppings to make this dip your own. Even pineapple!
The Very Good Butchers are true to their name - they butcher beans to craft delicious plant-based meats! Their mission is to show everyone that making good choices around food doesn’t mean sacrificing flavour. We absolutely love their products, with the meatball and pizza pepperoni being our biggest family favourites. Dip your toe into plant-based meats one at a time or grab a big butcher's box and dive right in!
LOADED PIZZA DIP
Loaded Pizza Dip is the dip that dreams are made of!
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ lb (about 2 ½ cups) mushrooms, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pkg Very Good Pepperoni
- 1 can (213g / 7.5g) pizza sauce
- 1 container (226g / 8g ) plant-based cream cheese
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup plant-based shredded pizza cheese
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Crackers, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375F, and grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a mid-sized pan over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté mushrooms for 8-10 mins, or until browned. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice ½ of the Very Good Pepperoni into rounds, then cut in half once more.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine pizza sauce, cream cheese, and spices. Using a hand mixer, mix until a consistent, creamy colour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in mushrooms and chopped pepperoni.
- Pour pizza dip into a baking dish and top with pizza cheese followed by pepperoni, black olives, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving with crackers.
Wondering what to do with the kids in Metro Vancouver this weekend, or what to make for dinner? You can find it at HealthyFamilyLiving.com! From the Sunshine Coast to the Fraser Valley, we’re the best online resource for busy parents looking for practical tips for healthy, active, sustainable living. For the latest on family events, outdoor adventures, birthday parties, camps & classes and kid-approved recipes, follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our parent-approved e-newsletter!