Somethings are just better when they are simple.
This vegan guacamole is packed full of flavour and comes together in a flash! Although traditional guacamole would use lime, we are far more likely to have a lemon on hand, so that is what we use. Feel free to sub in lime if you prefer!
Simply The Best Vegan Guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-2 garlic clove crushed
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Corn chips or veggies for dipping
- Slice avocado in half, remove seed & scoop flesh into a medium bowl
- Add garlic, lemon & salt.
- Mash with a fork or potato masher.
Enjoy with tortilla chips, sliced veggies, or on a sandwich, taco or burger.
- ** additions can include chopped cilantro or diced red pepper, but we just love it as is!
Co-founder of Healthy Family Media and the Healthy Family Expo, Kay is an adventurer & Ironman triathlete, as well as mum to an active 11-year-old. Originally from Montreal, she has been proud to call British Columbia home for over 15 years. Whether running, hiking & biking in the mountains or creating healthy meals in the kitchen, Kay is always up for something new. Her contagious enthusiasm & zest for life mean we’re never quite sure what she’ll be up to next, but we’re sure that it will be an amazing adventure!